Dashboard Service Codes

cgordon

Reaction score
My truck randomly will have all my service light messages come on. Power Steering Service, Axle Service, Trailer Camera, Etc.

The power steering stops working and then goes back to normal. Other than that the truck mechanical sounds fine driving and shifts smooth. Brand new 2023 ZR2. Only 800 miles on it.

Attachments

• IMG_7096.MOV
    20.6 MB
My truck randomly will have all my service light messages come on. Power Steering Service, Axle Service, Trailer Camera, Etc.

The power steering stops working and then goes back to normal. Other than that the truck mechanical sounds fine driving and shifts smooth. Brand new 2023 ZR2. Only 800 miles on it.
This is called...Go See The Dealer for Warranty.

thats no bueno.

Had this happen when my battery died 4 times in a year. Never had start-stop work either. Dealer said the battery was “severely depleted” essentially for 11 months. They gave it a god full charge and no issues since. Maybe a faulty cell? All the tech gets all jacked up when there are power supply issues.

Most Member Reactions

Back