Data plan

JGaray

Reaction score
Whats up,got my ZR2 Tuesday night and haven't been able to view any plans you can subscribe to. Hooked up to my phones hotspot and it says "can not process request at this time". Are there any ways around this? The MyChevy app on my phone does the same thing.

Whats up,got my ZR2 Tuesday night and haven't been able to view any plans you can subscribe to. Hooked up to my phones hotspot and it says "can not process request at this time". Are there any ways around this? The MyChevy app on my phone does the same thing.
i got the $200 yearly data thru onstar. dont use android auto.

You just contact them or is there something on their site with a breakdown? You think its worth it?
i just wanted maps to work after trial ran out independent of my phone. i pushed the overhead button. watch out for upsell. there is lots of crap you may not need.

i just wanted maps to work after trial ran out independent of my phone. i pushed the overhead button. watch out for upsell. there is lots of crap you may not need.
Yeah thats the main thing I really need. Ok cool. Yeah I'm looking through the plans online right now,appreciate the info!

all good. have you posted pic of rig? did i miss it?
I thought I did but might have posted it in a different thread. I'll attach a pic here though

Attachments

• IMG_20230929_202723_583.jpg
    IMG_20230929_202723_583.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 24
It depends on what you want. I have the connected vehicle 25 dollar a month plan.. But it's remote access along with unlimited date. The data is 9.99 a month and the remote access part is 14. You need remote access if you want to use the app. The data plan is for the trucks hotspot and infotainment. I've had remote access for the last 13 years or so. To me it's worth the use of the app. I like being able to view my trucks location or remote start and lock and unlock from anywhere with my phone. Adding unlimited data for 9.99 didn't seem like a bad deal to me. With out a data plan, the infotainment is pretty useless. You can hotpot off your phone, But it's clunky and some features still don't work. I tried it for a couple weeks when my trial ran out.

Most Member Reactions

Back