Don’t Buy 35s

23BISON

Reaction score
I put on BFG Mud-Terrains 295 18 34.5 No rub at all.

Attachments

• DSC_1790.jpeg
    DSC_1790.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 562
295/70/18's fit without any changes from what I have seen. I will replace my tires with that size when the time comes.

What size of shackles? 3/4" or 1"?

I'm picking up my ZR2 Bison on the 25th I really like how they look on your truck I wanted to get some as well.
No spacers no shackles no ball peen hammer just fit perfectly. I accusatory took them off my trail boss when I traded in

No spacers no shackles no ball peen hammer just fit perfectly. I accusatory took them off my trail boss when I traded in
I'm sorry, I wasn't clear. I mean what is the diameter of the shaft for the d-ring shackles? Does it fit one inch on that bumper?

Bring it by my place, I can guarantee I can make them rub......I can also guarantee they won't don't rub when you leave........ these wheel wells are designed for small tires, that's why they come with small tires.

Last edited:
Bring it by my place, I can guarantee I can make them rub......I can also guarantee they won't don't rub when you leave........ these wheel wells are designed for small tires, that's why they come with small tires.
Not to flame anyone at all here. But I strongly agree with this. Parking your truck on flat ground and clearing lock to lock or backing into a driveway doesn’t equal no rub.

Once the suspension articulates I cast extreme doubt that the 295/70 class (34.3-34.5) do not contact the wheel well.

Not to flame anyone at all here. But I strongly agree with this. Parking your truck on flat ground and clearing lock to lock or backing into a driveway doesn’t equal no rub.

Once the suspension articulates I cast extreme doubt that the 295/70 class (34.3-34.5) do not contact the wheel well.
I tested a few different setups and none would prevent rubbing, so I got out the cutting tools.

I think that Peak Suspension kit might be enough to stop rubbing on 295s.

Most Member Reactions

Back