End of an era

No, but my Dad has one and it's a damn nice truck. He bought it same time i bought my ZR2. That E Torque motor is impressive for a 5.3L. Has all the bells and whistles inside, with plush trim. It's like a high country Silverado, but doesn't have the aggressive looks of ZR2.

I always have bought Chevy for personal rigs. I Use Rams for business. I've had great luck with both. Would be happy with either.

Attachments

• 20230718_203758.jpg
    20230718_203758.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
My ZR2 has been at the service center since July 17th for a broken steering rack. No ETA on the back ordered part. Yesterday the A.G. Accepted my lemon law application. Unfortunate situation
sucks for you but good for you. unacceptable. start fresh.

No, but my Dad has one and it's a damn nice truck. He bought it same time i bought my ZR2. That E Torque motor is impressive for a 5.3L. Has all the bells and whistles inside, with plush trim. It's like a high country Silverado, but doesn't have the aggressive looks of ZR2.

I always have bought Chevy for personal rigs. I Use Rams for business. I've had great luck with both. Would be happy with either.
sorry AXE...i had a 2014 2 door Ram Sport and it fell apart as i drove it. thats what pushed me to my first GM...

Reactions: AXE
My Dad had a 2014 loaded and it was a nice rig. Thought it was nicer than my 15 Silverado. He never puts a lot of miles on them, but never had a problem that I recall.

I think he had a tie rod recall on an 18 2500.

My Dad had a 2014 loaded and it was a nice rig. Thought it was nicer than my 15 Silverado. He never puts a lot of miles on them, but never had a problem that I recall.

I think he had a tie rod recall on an 18 2500.
i loved it when i bought it. hemi, awd, leather, top notch. i was driving one day and one of the rear bed tool box lids blew off. it was attached with double sided tape. downhill from there.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back