Entrance Guards

TIZR2

Reaction score
Hello everyone, would anyone care to share any photos and brand names of door seal entrance guards that they have installed? Maybe some feedback on whether or not you like or dislike them? Thank you.

Hello everyone, would anyone care to share any photos and brand names of door seal entrance guards that they have installed? Maybe some feedback on whether or not you like or dislike them? Thank you.
i wish i knew what door seal entrance guards are.

Is it the plastic that goes on the exposed paint on the lower part of the door like this
1000032663.jpg

I buy clear paint protection film on a roll off Amazon and use that. Been doing that for years. Cheap and easy and is hardly visible.

I scratch mine up before I remember to cover that part then I just leave it lol
Yep!

Also, I'm going to need your time machine........ I dropped my HD tailgate on my hitch. I kind of lucked out, as I set it down and the wrap from Bison package protected it. Just a small nick in paint. Looks like my rockers now.

Most Member Reactions

Back