Exhaust Melting Sensor Wiring

wfortunas

Reaction score
I posted in the HD forms by mistake but here is the issue I am having with my 2024 6.2 ZR2 less than 600 total miles. I have an Borla exhaust and the excessive heat has melted my back up bumper sensors, wiring harness, and tag light on the driver side only. Is this a common issue and what is the fix other that rerouting the entire exhaust? Any constructive suggestions would be most welcomed.

I posted in the HD forms by mistake but here is the issue I am having with my 2024 6.2 ZR2 less than 600 total miles. I have an Borla exhaust and the excessive heat has melted my back up bumper sensors, wiring harness, and tag light on the driver side only. Is this a common issue and what is the fix other that rerouting the entire exhaust? Any constructive suggestions would be most welcomed.
never heard of it. who installed it?

A lot of guys on the forum are running the Borla exhaust, myself included, and this is the first issue with wiring being melted I’ve heard about. Did you do something different with the tips?

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back