Fender Liner Pull Back Kit

I reached out to Westcott designs.

This kit has been tested on the refreshed Silverado but not the ZR2 specifically. I doubt there is a difference in the fender liner?

I assume they are for the rear fender well? If not, the ZR2 and Bison both have different front fender mounts for different bumpers.

There is a very robust frame support behind the rear to strengthen the frame to cab connection. I pulled mine out, to get more clearance, but it looked like it would leave the cab unsupported so never ran it like that. You can check my thread on trimming to see the supports.

I assume they are for the rear fender well? If not, the ZR2 and Bison both have different front fender mounts for different bumpers.

There is a very robust frame support behind the rear to strengthen the frame to cab connection. I pulled mine out, to get more clearance, but it looked like it would leave the cab unsupported so never ran it like that. You can check my thread on trimming to see the supports.
These do look like they are for the rear of the front liners.

Trimming is a viable option and it does appear that minor trimming is still required with this kit.

I am planning on test fitting this kit.

These do look like they are for the rear of the front liners.

Trimming is a viable option and it does appear that minor trimming is still required with this kit.

I am planning on test fitting this kit.
I'm thinking about ordering the kit, did you install yours yet?

Most Member Reactions

Back