Fender Liner Pull Back Kit

I reached out to Westcott designs.

This kit has been tested on the refreshed Silverado but not the ZR2 specifically. I doubt there is a difference in the fender liner?

I assume they are for the rear fender well? If not, the ZR2 and Bison both have different front fender mounts for different bumpers.

There is a very robust frame support behind the rear to strengthen the frame to cab connection. I pulled mine out, to get more clearance, but it looked like it would leave the cab unsupported so never ran it like that. You can check my thread on trimming to see the supports.

I assume they are for the rear fender well? If not, the ZR2 and Bison both have different front fender mounts for different bumpers.

There is a very robust frame support behind the rear to strengthen the frame to cab connection. I pulled mine out, to get more clearance, but it looked like it would leave the cab unsupported so never ran it like that. You can check my thread on trimming to see the supports.
These do look like they are for the rear of the front liners.

Trimming is a viable option and it does appear that minor trimming is still required with this kit.

I am planning on test fitting this kit.

These do look like they are for the rear of the front liners.

Trimming is a viable option and it does appear that minor trimming is still required with this kit.

I am planning on test fitting this kit.
I'm thinking about ordering the kit, did you install yours yet?

Follow up on this.

I pulled my fender liners back with zip ties.

Seems to be an acceptable solution as I do not see how this piece would work with the ZR2.

I bought the brackets and couldn’t figure out how they mounted on the ZR2. They didn’t come with any instructions. I messaged wescott and they said that they would send pictures but never did.

I bought the brackets and couldn’t figure out how they mounted on the ZR2. They didn’t come with any instructions. I messaged wescott and they said that they would send pictures but never did.
I messaged Wescott a while ago and they indicated it would work on the ZR2 but provided no details.

My assumption is it fits the GMC counterpart so they assume it fits the ZR2.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back