First Silverado ZR2 Mod?

Just installed brake caliper covers only wishing I would have taken pictures before I put the wheels back on. I like how the ZR2 is stamped and not just painted on....

Attachments

• 20220601_180735.jpg
    20220601_180735.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 221
Just installed brake caliper covers only wishing I would have taken pictures before I put the wheels back on. I like how the ZR2 is stamped and not just painted on....
That's cool. Where did you get those?

Your username is throwing me off! I used the name Morpheus for years on LS1tech, LS1.com and LS2.com. :LOL:

That's cool. Where did you get those?

Your username is throwing me off! I used the name Morpheus for years on LS1tech, LS1.com and LS2.com. :LOL:
I got those from MGP. If you go to the custom part of ordering you'll find ZR2 at the bottom and they are officially licensed by GM.
As far as the name I always liked the Matrix and then started using it as a name with my kids video games and when it started annoying them, I decided I would keep it forever...

Reached out to MGP. Rep is supposed to get back to me. Couldn't find them on the site.

Reached out to MGP. Rep is supposed to get back to me. Couldn't find them on the site.

These are what I'm ordering.

COVERS.png

Last edited:

These are what I'm ordering.

View attachment 334
Thank you.

Can you post a pic from farther away? Like to get a better feel of the look.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most Member Reactions

Back