GM Spying and Ratting

AXE

Reaction score
Fucking clowns at GM shooting in your driving habits and reporting them to On Start. I bet it isn't limited to this program. I'm guessing they are selling everthing with OnStar and Google/Apple. That's why I don't want any of this technology bullshit shit in my rig.

Fucking clowns at GM shooting in your driving habits and reporting them to On Start. I bet it isn't limited to this program. I'm guessing they are selling everthing with OnStar and Google/Apple. That's why I don't want any of this technology bullshit shit in my rig.

Go and complain in their face. They will not listen. Someone complaining on social media WILL change NOTHING.

Do yourself a favor: Buy a GMT900 6.2 if you are so unhappy.

TOGGLE SMART DRIVER OFF IF YOU USE CHEVY APP. despicable behavior from GM. i hate onstar and google.

Most Member Reactions

Back