Go big or go home…

CheeseSqueezer

Reaction score
So this happened a couple of weeks ago, I know it’s absolutely gaudy, but if I’m gonna be a pretentious prick with a pretentious plate, i’m gonna be the most pretentious prick, with the most pretentious plate :)

In all seriousness, I wanted insert some lightheartedness into the forum and see who else has gone big with their beautiful baby toy and give you the chance to show off your dark side.

Attachments

• IMG_5436.jpeg
    IMG_5436.jpeg
    329.2 KB · Views: 161
So this happened a couple of weeks ago, I know it’s absolutely gaudy, but if I’m gonna be a pretentious prick with a pretentious plate, i’m gonna be the most pretentious prick, with the most pretentious plate :)

In all seriousness, I wanted insert some lightheartedness into the forum and see who else has gone big with their beautiful baby toy and give you the chance to show off your dark side.
not bad..

Debadge that Buckalew...kills the entire rear of the truck!

I've never seen a more pretentious prickly plate before.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back