Grill guard?

FF_St3

Reaction score
Anyone know when they will make a compatible grill guard? The dealership told me they don’t make one yet.

Anyone know when they will make a compatible grill guard? The dealership told me they don’t make one yet.
Just know this...if you ever do find one, it will have an adverse effect on your air bag sensors. They look nice, but are not recommended on vehicles with air bags. If you get in an accident with one, it could prevent your bags from deploying. For me, it's always safety first before the "cool" factor.

Yeah but if you have one, you can hit a deer, field dress it, and still make it to the bar for last call!

Im with you on saftey first but I’ve never had a grill guard to look cool. It’s for all the deer and feral hogs I see at night driving to my house. I drive slow (30-40)but I’ve still hit a pig and had a few close calls with deer. Lucky the pig just bounced off the grill guard. I would hate to hit a deer and destroy the front of my truck.

My brother hit a 350 lb domestic pig on dark gravel road near our farm with his 78 Chysler New Yorker, big ol crome bumper had a little bend in it. He never spilled a drop, but the pig didn't fair so well!

This chicken shit stuff they build nowadays doesn't stand a chance!

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back