HD Price Increase

AXE

Reaction score
Not sure whatbto make of this, but looks like some of the HD ZR2s are now showing higher sticker prices in the GM inventory.

Seems like prices are up $1100 as of this weekend. Base price +$1000 and destination +100.........mary needs a new pair of shoes!

Strinkingly noticeable on new stickers, which strikes me right in the nuts!

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230924_074259_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230924_074259_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 47
  • SmartSelect_20230924_074513_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230924_074513_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 34
well that’s some bs, I’m assuming even if you placed an order a while ago they are still going to hit everyone with this increase.

Yeah, I'm not sure if this is a regional price difference or what. Just noticed it when looking at some prices on the inventory list. If you place an order not sure you get a final price until its stickered.

I see a couple Bison Edition rigs were pushing $97k now.

Yeah, I'm not sure if this is a regional price difference or what. Just noticed it when looking at some prices on the inventory list. If you place an order not sure you get a final price until its stickered.

I see a couple Bison Edition rigs were pushing $97k now.
On an order, you will pay whatever the final price is relative to MSRP unless you have a signed buyers order with the dealer guaranteeing the deal. If you just placed a "deposit", then it will be what it will be.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back