Hello and questions about best Chevy sites for parts and accessories.

TIZR2

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing well. I just purchased a black ZR2 yesterday. I am looking for a great Chevy truck site for accessories and parts. I am specifically looking for a ZR2 logo hitch cover or license plate frame. Has anyone had any luck with either of those? Would you mind sharing pictures if you have?

Thank you and I am very excited and enjoy already seeing the different post and questions.

Thank you!!!

Welcome TIZR2, and congratulations on the truck!

I haven't found a ZR2 logo hitch cover yet. I don't think I have come across either of those in my research on this truck online.

If you're looking for OEM Spec equipment GM Genuine Parts:

23181344​

Enjoy the new beast, and happy modding.

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing well. I just purchased a black ZR2 yesterday. I am looking for a great Chevy truck site for accessories and parts. I am specifically looking for a ZR2 logo hitch cover or license plate frame. Has anyone had any luck with either of those? Would you mind sharing pictures if you have?

Thank you and I am very excited and enjoy already seeing the different post and questions.

Thank you!!!
American Trucks is the only one that I have used so far and they are good. Lots of inventory and fast shipping.

I need to order some front end parts for my High Country. Does anyone have a good site to order GM parts from?
The dealer I use to get OEM parts quoted me double the amount online :LOL:.

I don't mind paying oem price for original parts but why pay double when the same part is available for half price.

Moar money for K&N stickers!

I need to order some front end parts for my High Country. Does anyone have a good site to order GM parts from?
The dealer I use to get OEM parts quoted me double the amount online :LOL:.

I don't mind paying oem price for original parts but why pay double when the same part is available for half price.

Moar money for K&N stickers!
Depending upon the parts, some of the performance parts shops have better parts at cheaper prices.

Also check eBay. I cracked a taillight on the 2500HD, which is exactly the same as the 1500. Dealer wanted $1000, I got a brand new OEM take of from a truck bed customizer for $350.

You can call Midway Chevrolet in Phoenix and ask for Simon. He always gives me a discount and has sold me parts at cost. Not sure he would ship them like that.

I'm in need of the front bumper assembly minus the passenger side fog and sensors. I'll give Simon a call tomorrow.
I dont mind a road trip, I can squeeze in some offroad adventures too.

Haven't used rockauto in a while but I'll check them out too

I'm in need of the front bumper assembly minus the passenger side fog and sensors. I'll give Simon a call tomorrow.
I dont mind a road trip, I can squeeze in some offroad adventures too.

Haven't used rockauto in a while but I'll check them out too
There are some Auto Salvage yards that share inventory data nationwide. They may be able to find the parts that aren't damaged.

Did you find any better pricing?
Didn't get anywhere. I think you murdered Simon's line by posting it here. I was on hold for a while the 3 times I called and the websites list varies bumper "bars" but no description so I emailed waiting to hear back

Didn't get anywhere. I think you murdered Simon's line by posting it here. I was on hold for a while the 3 times I called and the websites list varies bumper "bars" but no description so I emailed waiting to hear back
I'm not totally sure he's there anymore. I bought parts for 20 years from him. He's always on task.

I was in there a few months ago and asked for him and the other guy looked offended by my request. Then he proceeded to put no effort into answering my question.

Last edited:
There is a discount code for Rock Auto posted on the Tahoe forum that I am a member of if you decide to go in that direction. Just let me know and I will post it and directions on how you have to submit it.

There is a discount code for Rock Auto posted on the Tahoe forum that I am a member of if you decide to go in that direction. Just let me know and I will post it and directions on how you have to submit it.
Thanks my friend. I checked RockAuto but they don't have front bumpers for a 23 yet.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back