Hello Everyone!

Dubai82

Reaction score
Hello from the other side of the planet (Dubai) ;)
Never had a truck before, but always had 4x4!
I landed a ZR2 2023 (4000 miles only)! Dark Grey *Metallic*

I added spacers, Front 35, Back 40! I didnt like how the tires were so much shy to the inside. Looks better now.

The side mirrors are way TOO BIG! Like actual big truck! Its a bit confusing to be honest, looking at two mirrors in each side (upper & lower)! Should I remove it, and ask GM to fix the regular ones? It will cost me around $450! Or just leave it!

Couple of questions here. What is the best catback out there? My rims are silver / black, thinking to change that to all BLACK!
What else can I do moving forward?

I saw many people posting 35 wheels. I didnt understand a thing! Should I change the tires, or leave them the way they are?

Thanks and looking forward to chatting & getting to know all of you!

Last edited:
Magnaflow makes a nice muffler replacement with mid pipe. Sounds good at start up, running, and acceleration. It's an essay install and low cost. You can check out my thread on install and sound.

I added spacers, Front 35, Back 40! I didnt like how the tires were so much shy to the inside. Looks better now.

The side mirrors are way TOO BIG! Like actual big truck! Its a bit confusing to be honest, looking at two mirrors in each side (upper & lower)! Should I remove it, and ask GM to fix the regular ones? It will cost me around $450! Or just leave it!

Couple of questions here. What is the best catback out there? My rims are silver / black, thinking to change that to all BLACK!

I saw many people posting 35 wheels. I didnt understand a thing! Should I change the tires, or leave them the way they are?

Hey @Dubai82...

worthlesswithoutpics.JPG

welcome.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back