Hello from Central Texas!

AustinQuattro

Reaction score
New to this forum. I have had a ton of cars, and went from 14 Audis over the course of 15 years that I rebuilt, modified, souped up, etc. to getting a 2019 Silverado 1500 when they came out with the new body style. It was a 6.2 and I put on a 6" ProComp lift, Borla Atak exhaust, aFe intake, 35" tires, etc. Then with a need to tow as I started building cars again (55-57 Chevys), I told my Chevy guy when the new HD trucks came out, I'm getting one. He took care of me and got me a midnight edition '24 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Z71 LTZ with just about every option (couldn't find a High Country, but it only would have added wood trim and different leather). He even got me the supplier discount when other dealers were selling them for $5k+ over MSRP. Since, I've added a BDS 5" lift, 37" Toyo Open Country RTs on 20" KTM wheels, a Truxedo bed cover, PPF on the front cap including bumper, grill, lights, fenders, hood, and Feynlab Self Heal Plus ceramic on the rest of the truck.

I found this forum researching some audio upgrades for the truck and have already interacted with several people and gotten some great advice, as well as an offer for help on setting up the DSP in the new system I'm replacing the Bose with. So, it's been a great experience! I'm happy to have found this community and look forward to engaging more.

New to this forum. I have had a ton of cars, and went from 14 Audis over the course of 15 years that I rebuilt, modified, souped up, etc. to getting a 2019 Silverado 1500 when they came out with the new body style. It was a 6.2 and I put on a 6" ProComp lift, Borla Atak exhaust, aFe intake, 35" tires, etc. Then with a need to tow as I started building cars again (55-57 Chevys), I told my Chevy guy when the new HD trucks came out, I'm getting one. He took care of me and got me a midnight edition '24 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Z71 LTZ with just about every option (couldn't find a High Country, but it only would have added wood trim and different leather). He even got me the supplier discount when other dealers were selling them for $5k+ over MSRP. Since, I've added a BDS 5" lift, 37" Toyo Open Country RTs on 20" KTM wheels, a Truxedo bed cover, PPF on the front cap including bumper, grill, lights, fenders, hood, and Feynlab Self Heal Plus ceramic on the rest of the truck.

I found this forum researching some audio upgrades for the truck and have already interacted with several people and gotten some great advice, as well as an offer for help on setting up the DSP in the new system I'm replacing the Bose with. So, it's been a great experience! I'm happy to have found this community and look forward to engaging more.
Welcome!

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back