madadz

Reaction score
Hi All👋🏻
Vehicles in my current collection are,
1981 Trans Am. Y84 Black on Black
2017 Toyota Landcruiser single cab.
2019 KTM 1290 Super Duke.
2023 Chevrolet ZR2.
I’m hoping you lot over there can help us poor Aussies out with information about the ZR2, cause over here the dealerships are useless! I’ve been waiting three weeks for information about the accessory socket in the console, phone charger pad.

Thanks in advance 🍻

Hi All👋🏻
2023 Chevrolet ZR2.
I’m hoping you lot over there can help us poor Aussies out with information about the ZR2, cause over here the dealerships are useless! I’ve been waiting three weeks for information about the accessory socket in the console, phone charger pad.

Thanks in advance 🍻
welcome. thats a nice arsenal in your garage!!! forum members here are top notch when it comes to expert info and breaking balls!!!!!!

Hi All👋🏻
2023 Chevrolet ZR2.

Thanks in advance 🍻
What info are you looking for regarding phone charging pad?

I’m trying to find the part numbers for the charger pad and the accessories plug ( cigarette lighter plug).

I’m trying to find the part numbers for the charger pad and the accessories plug ( cigarette lighter plug).
Do a search on the forum. I know I posted it a while back as have others. I also have the install instructions I can send you via email if needed.

Most Member Reactions

Back