Hello- New to Group

TsRZR2

Reaction score
Hello, I have a new 2023 Silverado ZR2 I bought a few months ago. I think I may have owned one of the first ZR2's as I used to own a 2001 S10 ZR2. I loved that truck and drove the wheels off of it! I love the new one as well with the exception of the Infotainment system and FOB. Why after this many years do we suddenly need a FOB half the size of our hand? Who knows. Anyway...

Ha! Yeah, I’m a lifetime Chevy guy, and after the S10, the rest have been Silverados. Here is a pic of mine. If I don’t figure out the FOB and infotainment issues, I’m going to add a ‘Mini Sport’ sticker to them! LOVE the mechanics, feel and look though!

Attachments

• IMG_5399.jpeg
    IMG_5399.jpeg
    509.7 KB · Views: 18
Hello, I have a new 2023 Silverado ZR2 I bought a few months ago. I think I may have owned one of the first ZR2's as I used to own a 2001 S10 ZR2. I loved that truck and drove the wheels off of it! I love the new one as well with the exception of the Infotainment system and FOB. Why after this many years do we suddenly need a FOB half the size of our hand? Who knows. Anyway...
welcome!!

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back