Here Are The Fastest Turning Chevy Silverado Trim Levels

Seeing a lot more discounts on 24 ZR2s come up on my phone from local dealers. Sales must be tapering off, cause some discounts are $6700.

I've been offered $63K for mine. Not ready to sell it until the 2025's come out and I assess whether to go with another 6.2L ZR2 1500 or a 6.6L gas 2500HD.
You'll get the electric Silverado anyway!

You'll get the electric Silverado anyway!
Now that my friend I can assure I will not be buying. Not a current fan of electrics. I am waiting for solid state batteries to become commercially available. A good 5-years out before I even think of going EV.

The next generation trucks should be very interesting. It is pretty hilarious that a Colorado comes from the factory with 35’s and Silverado’s do not. Strange world indeed.

My check list is smaller than most. I have mixed feelings about a supercharged truck as that’s just another way to spell 100,000 dollars.

A 6th generation “6.2” with an axle ratio greater than 3.23 is my short list. 35’s are too much tire for the factory ratio in these trucks.

The next generation trucks should be very interesting. It is pretty hilarious that a Colorado comes from the factory with 35’s and Silverado’s do not. Strange world indeed.

My check list is smaller than most. I have mixed feelings about a supercharged truck as that’s just another way to spell 100,000 dollars.

A 6th generation “6.2” with an axle ratio greater than 3.23 is my short list. 35’s are too much tire for the factory ratio in these trucks.
If you had that much HP, it would have to have upgraded chassis, brakes, suspension, transmission, tires, etc to handle it all. For $100k, may as well buy a Vette that'll actually drive good.

Now that my friend I can assure I will not be buying. Not a current fan of electrics. I am waiting for solid state batteries to become commercially available. A good 5-years out before I even think of going EV.
Reviews are good if you can stomach the Avalanche Ridgeline vibe.

need 3.92 ration that used to come with ram hemi. truck moved!!

need 3.92 ration that used to come with ram hemi. truck moved!!
That's what was in my Rebel and it was pretty dang stout! On the 5th Gen Rams forum the running joke was you were less of a man if you didn't have 3.92s (or you was over compensating for something if you did) LOL

If you had that much HP, it would have to have upgraded chassis, brakes, suspension, transmission, tires, etc to handle it all. For $100k, may as well buy a Vette that'll actually drive good.
It wouldn't be much different than what they did to the Escalade V. Off shelf parts mostly

It wouldn't be much different than what they did to the Escalade V. Off shelf parts mostly
Yeah. I think with the Escalade your already getting some of the benefit of performance tuning, suspension, and tires.

I feel like when I run my ZR2 hard now it doesn't take much to get it close to the edge of handling. It's not hard to get it a little squirrely or unsettled on choppy pavment and higher speed turns. Maybe it's my tires and wheels contributing.

Not a concern offroad, but there's plenty of power for that anyway.

Most Member Reactions

Back