Here Is 2024 Chevy Silverado HD ZR2 Pricing

I tried building one on Costco today and when I clicked the button to search for a dealer I got a message that said "Currently, we have not located a dealership in your area that has met our strict pricing criteria for the manufacturer you selected."

I'm buying two trucks but they will be business purchases. James w/ Moran offered to sell them to me at MSRP which was nice of him, I just figured I should be able to find a dealer closer to me (Moran is about 8 hours away) that can offer that same deal before I go that route.
Sell them to you at MSRP...that's BS. He should be able to do MUCH better than that!

Last edited:
I'm in Phoenix and my Costco build gave me the choice of a few dealers. I picked one closest to me and then they told me the Costco pricing wasn't right and I had to build it again on the GM site. They kept bugging me to build it again, but wasn't doing it three times.

The HD ZR2 truck I had built on Costco was $84K loaded with no sunroof and no accessories.

I'm back to my long term dealer and best I've got from them is the order went in with MSRP pricing and the manager's word that "we'll work with you"! They always have, but I told him I needed at least the same deal as wife's Tahoe priced nearly the same. I got about $5k off that rig end of last year. Still not great, but I'd take it again. That Tahoe is damn nice, so I've "almost" forgotten that it's the worst deal I've ever made.

Should look like this..... overall level of blackness is excellent!

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230822_210538_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230822_210538_Chrome.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 32
  • SmartSelect_20230822_210517_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230822_210517_Chrome.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 29
  • SmartSelect_20230822_210427_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230822_210427_Chrome.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 28
  • SmartSelect_20230822_210408_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230822_210408_Chrome.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 29
  • SmartSelect_20230822_210441_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230822_210441_Chrome.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I tried building one on Costco today and when I clicked the button to search for a dealer I got a message that said "Currently, we have not located a dealership in your area that has met our strict pricing criteria for the manufacturer you selected."

I'm buying two trucks but they will be business purchases. James w/ Moran offered to sell them to me at MSRP which was nice of him, I just figured I should be able to find a dealer closer to me (Moran is about 8 hours away) that can offer that same deal before I go that route.
When you order one the price is MSRP - any rebates you qualify for. My order was $90050 - $5000 in discounts due to my employer and me being a first responder and veteran - $35000 for my trade which is paid for so $50000 + $4600 TTL = $54600 out the door financed. I ordered it with just about every upgrade you can get including trailer camera and trailer tire psi monitors.
1692767834526.png
1692767854158.png

I'm in Phoenix and my Costco build gave me the choice of a few dealers. I picked one closest to me and then they told me the Costco pricing wasn't right and I had to build it again on the GM site. They kept bugging me to build it again, but wasn't doing it three times.

The HD ZR2 truck I had built on Costco was $84K loaded with no sunroof and no accessories.

I'm back to my long term dealer and best I've got from them is the order went in with MSRP pricing and the manager's word that "we'll work with you"! They always have, but I told him I needed at least the same deal as wife's Tahoe priced nearly the same. I got about $5k off that rig end of last year. Still not great, but I'd take it again. That Tahoe is damn nice, so I've "almost" forgotten that it's the worst deal I've ever made.

I had this exact truck built.
Truck2.png

That's the same truck everyone will get. They are all petty much the same, have been for decades, just different bits here and there.

Last edited:

Beast!!
Do you know if they come with the flow tie too?

Reactions: AXE
That's the same truck everyone will get. They are all petty much the same, have been for decades, just different bits here and there.
What are you talking about? Do you drink and type?

What are you talking about? Do you drink and type?
I certainly do! That truck is the same truck as every other ZR2 that'll roll off the line. If you think your a special sort of snowflake cause you "built" it, then run with that thought. But by the end of the year there'll be thousands of those trucks running around. By this time next year, there'll be thousands more.

I certainly do! That truck is the same truck as every other ZR2 that'll roll off the line. If you think your a special sort of snowflake cause you "built" it, then run with that thought. But by the end of the year there'll be thousands of those trucks running around. By this time next year, there'll be thousands more.
First I am not a snow flake I am a combat veteran, second apparently your an idiot because a you can see from the nation wide search 0 out of 6 currently built are like the one I had built, and 3rd don’t run your mouth because you are too stupid to get your order correct the first time.

First I am not a snow flake I am a combat veteran, second apparently your an idiot because a you can see from the nation wide search 0 out of 6 currently built are like the one I had built, and 3rd don’t run your mouth because you are too stupid to get your order correct the first time.
Lighten up Francis, it's the weekend! It's just a truck and one of many. They've been rolling off the line since May. I've seen plenty of them round here.

You can be as special as you want in your neighborhood. In my neighborhood, it's just another truck. 90% of America couldn't even tell you if it was a Ford or Chevy.

Everybody on this forum drive the exact same truck, that's why we're here. Nobody's special, but we drive some nice trucks with some different bits attached.

LMFAO........ragin cajuns all spiced up!

Beast!!
Do you know if they come with the flow tie too?
The flow tie appears to be a flowless tie on the ZR2. The only real images and video I've seen with any details is this TFL video. Unfortunately the truck is so dirty its hard to see details. But in the intro the flowless tie shows mud splatters in the middle. That is a pre production truck, so maybe it'll flow later during production.

Lighten up Francis, it's the weekend! It's just a truck and one of many. They've been rolling off the line since May. I've seen plenty of them round here. You can be as special as you want in your neighborhood. In my neighborhood, it's just another truck. 90% of America couldn't even tell you if it was a Ford or Chevy. Everybody on this forum drive the exact same truck, that's why we're here. Nobody's special, but we drive some nice trucks with some different bits attached. LMFAO........ragin cajuns all spiced up!

Sell them to you at MSRP...that's BS. He should be able to do MUCH better than that!
He is doing supplier discount pricing for everyone but can't do it for a business purchase. Commercial transactions are a bit different and aren't eligible for certain discounts and rebates that regular consumers are. But trust me, if I could find someone to sell below MSRP that would be great. It would be nice to put together a list of dealers that have good reputations and pricing and make it a sticky. I bought a Wrangler last year and on the JL Wrangler forum they have done a fantastic job with that and have found a lot of dealerships willing to sell to forum members well below invoice on custom orders.

So my business partner decided to get a loaded LTZ he found in stock a couple of hours away. We drove there today to get it and I chatted with his salesman, brought a copy of my Costco build sheet and he checked and said they can't order HD ZR2's right now. I told him how I've seen several guys on this forum already order them and he said that sometimes Chevy will open orders up just for a couple of weeks and then shut it down....I'm not sure why they would do that??? I had also spoken with a salesman at another dealer closer to home on Wednesday of last week and emailed him what I wanted. He's basically been radio silent. I reached out to him again today and asked what was going on and he said he would send me an offer letter by end of the day. Well...it's after 8pm and nothing. I don't know what the problem is around here.

Sounds a little like my saga. I did finally get order confirmation that said accepted by GM, but no pricing, no build date, and no damn clue if I'll get a truck.

There are several HD ZR2s in transit to various dealers. I assume they were July orders. I seen some guys say they had early July orders, but no way to verify.

Starting to see seversl lifted and customized LTZ and HC HD rigs on the road. They look great. Really nice white one around the hood. I'm not a white truck guy, but it's damn nice.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230828_174326_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230828_174326_Chrome.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 27
  • SmartSelect_20230828_174141_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230828_174141_Chrome.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 28
So I tried the chat feature on Chevy’s website and they confirmed that the HD’s are currently under constraint and to try back in a few weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_8638.jpeg
    IMG_8638.jpeg
    356.6 KB · Views: 27

Most Member Reactions

Back