Hey there ZR2 Crew, Talip here from Dubai!

Talip

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself - I'm the newest member of the club and freshly behind the wheel of a brand new 2024 Silverado ZR2! This is actually my first pickup truck ever, and I'm pretty stoked to explore the desert in style (and hopefully avoid getting lost!).

Speaking of the desert, I'm a big fan of cycling and off-road adventures, so the ZR2 seems like the perfect partner for my hobbies. That being said, the first two weeks haven't been entirely smooth sailing. I've had a couple of hiccups with the radio switching channels on its own and a situation where I lost traction and the truck wouldn't accelerate (ended up with a "Service ECM" notification and a tow truck ride). Not exactly the dream start, but dealerships have their quirks, right?

Despite the initial bumps, I'm still super optimistic about the ZR2 and can't wait to learn more about it from all of you experienced owners. Feel free to share any tips, tricks, or must-have mods for desert driving! Looking forward to being part of the community.

Cheers,
Talip

Attachments

• WhatsApp Video 2024-05-08 at 08.52.42.mp4
    6.9 MB
Just wanted to introduce myself - I'm the newest member of the club and freshly behind the wheel of a brand new 2024 Silverado ZR2! This is actually my first pickup truck ever, and I'm pretty stoked to explore the desert in style (and hopefully avoid getting lost!).

Speaking of the desert, I'm a big fan of cycling and off-road adventures, so the ZR2 seems like the perfect partner for my hobbies. That being said, the first two weeks haven't been entirely smooth sailing. I've had a couple of hiccups with the radio switching channels on its own and a situation where I lost traction and the truck wouldn't accelerate (ended up with a "Service ECM" notification and a tow truck ride). Not exactly the dream start, but dealerships have their quirks, right?

Despite the initial bumps, I'm still super optimistic about the ZR2 and can't wait to learn more about it from all of you experienced owners. Feel free to share any tips, tricks, or must-have mods for desert driving! Looking forward to being part of the community.

Cheers,
Talip
Congratulations. Hopefully soon dealer get your truck up to par. Sounds like you and the ZR2 are going to have great adventures😀. Welcome 😃

Cheers,
Talip
Welcome!! nice rig!!! do you know a guy named Dragon?

Welcome! I think you'll have a lot of fun in the desert. These are very capable trucks. They do have some electrical gremlins with infotainment system and some parts. Hopefully your dealer will resolve them quickly.

Most Member Reactions

Back