Hi from Southeast Pennsylvania with a question

kipper

Reaction score
I’m in the process of tracking down the right truck. My local dealership is trying to find me a ZR2 Silverado equipped the way I want. There’s a dealership in Virginia that has nearly every color offered so I’m thinking of working with that dealer directly. Anyone ever have a problem with that when it comes to warranty work where they didn’t buy the vehicle?

I’m in the process of tracking down the right truck. My local dealership is trying to find me a ZR2 Silverado equipped the way I want. There’s a dealership in Virginia that has nearly every color offered so I’m thinking of working with that dealer directly. Anyone ever have a problem with that when it comes to warranty work where they didn’t buy the vehicle?
No issues at all. Regardless of where you buy it, any dealer in the US can and will support your factory warranty.

im pretty sure by law you are protected. you may not get some small benefits like loaners but warranty is nationwide. FYI....the forum isnt allowing anymore glacier blue ZR2's. what color were you thinking?

I’m in the Lehigh Valley in NE PA. I bought my ZR2 from Malloy Chevrolet in Winchester, VA less than a month ago. Very smooth transaction, good price, decent people. Everything was done virtually via email, DocuSign, etc. and a couple of phone calls to agree on the final price.

I’ll have service/warranty done locally and wouldn’t give it a second thought. Good luck!

I’m in the Lehigh Valley in NE PA. I bought my ZR2 from Malloy Chevrolet in Winchester, VA less than a month ago. Very smooth transaction, good price, decent people. Everything was done virtually via email, DocuSign, etc. and a couple of phone calls to agree on the final price.

I’ll have service/warranty done locally and wouldn’t give it a second thought. Good luck!
Malloy is the place I’m looking at as well. Did you go pick it up in Virginia or did you have it shipped to you?

im pretty sure by law you are protected. you may not get some small benefits like loaners but warranty is nationwide. FYI....the forum isnt allowing anymore glacier blue ZR2's. what color were you thinking?
I’m torn between the lakeshore blue and the slate gray. My son has a black AT4 Sierra so black is out.

I one-way rented a $90 shitbox from Enterprise and drove down to pick it up. The Enterprise store is literally across the street from Malloy. Then drove my ZR2 back home. I posted about my return trip on this forum somewhere.

I was thinking of buying the Lakeshore Blue one but ultimately picked Summit White and am happy with my choice. I would have been happy with either of those colors.

I’m picking up the new truck tomorrow. It still needs to be cleaned up.
IMG_1140.jpeg

I picked it up this afternoon. Everything went well but they will be repainting the rear bumper. It had some small scuffs on one of the corners. Here’s a picture of my stepson admiring how roomy it is…….underneath! He drives a Sierra AT4 and he was surprised how easy it was to crawl right under.
IMG_1154.jpeg

Most Member Reactions

Back