High Clearance Assist Steps

Chickenman

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck selling the high clearance assist steps from gm. I got my new truck home and the steps are too high for my wife and kids. The dealer said they can't give me any credit for them.

I have been wanting some! I am not a fan of the N-Fabs on my truck now. Got a price in mind or would you be willing to swap? Where are you located?

The used market value is $600 on these. I have bought and sold a couple of sets. Should be able to move them on FB Marketplace.

Has anyone had any luck selling the high clearance assist steps from gm. I got my new truck home and the steps are too high for my wife and kids. The dealer said they can't give me any credit for them.
Looks like you might have to get another vehicle to drive the family around. 🤪. Please post some pics. I love these steps. Im not a big fan of retractable steps on off road truck. Door, rock, splash protection is good as others have said.

Attachments

• IMG_4405.jpeg
    IMG_4405.jpeg
    581.1 KB · Views: 67
Looks like you might have to get another vehicle to drive the family around. 🤪. Please post some pics. I love these steps. Im not a big fan of retractable steps on off road truck. Door, rock, splash protection is good as others have said.
Love the look of yours. Who makes them?

Love the look of yours. Who makes them?
They where one of the Chevy/Gm options when I bought truck. Look up part number 856544359. I think it was a little over 1 k installed. I saw pic below on internet. Mine where for 2024 hd2500
So part number has a few option. Search will show up on chevy GM site

Attachments

• IMG_4689.jpeg
    IMG_4689.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 15

Most Member Reactions

Back