🧡 Wanted High clearance steps

bruss

Reaction score
Looking for a set of the factory high clearance steps for my 22. Let me know if anyone has them and a shipping estimate to 78374 Portland TX.

I have a set of N-Fab tubular steps currently on the truck I would be willing to trade or sell outright if someone is interested!

Attachments

• IMG_1457.png
    IMG_1457.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1057.jpeg
    IMG_1057.jpeg
    388.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1043.jpeg
    IMG_1043.jpeg
    368 KB · Views: 77
Looking for a set of the factory high clearance steps for my 22. Let me know if anyone has them and a shipping estimate to 78374 Portland TX.

I have a set of N-Fab tubular steps currently on the truck I would be willing to trade or sell outright if someone is interested!
Since the N-Fabs are my favorite and I immediately swapped out the rick sliders for another set, what do you not like about them?

Since the N-Fabs are my favorite and I immediately swapped out the rick sliders for another set, what do you not like about them?
They hang too low for me. I am not planning on doing any lift or larger tires with this truck and how low they hang off of the side bothers me. I have a friend with a AT4 that has the high clearance steps and I really like the look of them.

I also like the look of high clearance steps, and I'm not going to do any lifts or tire changes either. However, I opted to swap out my rock sliders (they're for sale!!) for AMP Research Power Steps Xtreme. I couldn't be happier in my opinion they look better than the high clearance steps. Just my $.02

Rock sliders look cool but don’t serve a purpose for me. Well, not so much me but for my fiance. lol I kicked around the idea of amp steps but I’m too much of a cheap ass to fork out the money for them. The high clearance steps are a happy medium, will give me the look I’m after and still be functional.

Rock sliders look cool but don’t serve a purpose for me. Well, not so much me but for my fiance. lol I kicked around the idea of amp steps but I’m too much of a cheap ass to fork out the money for them. The high clearance steps are a happy medium, will give me the look I’m after and still be functional.
100%. My wife is 5' tall. Would love the AMPs and wish it was an OEM option like on the 2500's. I have the high clearance steps and love them. They work for the wife and I think they look great!

I just put them on my 1500 Bison this week. the rock sliders weren't going to cut it for my wife and I wanted the paint protection from rock chips.

Cheapest place I found them was on eBay for $825 delivered.

Forget the steps, I'll trade you my all black wheels for yours....

I like the stirup steps also... i went with the chevrolet ones like in the first image.. they are solid but if you dont "stand up" on them getting in and out you have to stretch to clear them ... i should have looked more but just had dealer install them.

I got those on mine straight out of Chevy accessories book and let them install. You have to stretch to clear them getting in n out. Very solid , if you use grab handle every time you wont rub hole in seat...

Most Member Reactions

Back