Howdy!

AmazinglySmooth

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

As soon as I saw the glacier blue when the ZR2 was first introduced, I wanted one. Finally, the timing was right financially and in my cycle of trading.

About me:
I’m a family guy. I love cars: I have owned 25+ vehicles over the last 30 years. Some vehicle highlights: S2000, E500, New Beetle Turbo S, 2 Mini Coopers, LC470, Yukon Denali XL, Z71 Suburban, Gen6 Camaro 1LE, 2023 Silverado ZR2. Some vehicle lowlights: Odyssey, Pacifica, Sequoia.

With the ZR2, I’d like to get into some light off-road trail driving.

Hi everyone!

As soon as I saw the glacier blue when the ZR2 was first introduced, I wanted one. Finally, the timing was right financially and in my cycle of trading.

About me:
I’m a family guy. I love cars: I have owned 25+ vehicles over the last 30 years. Some vehicle highlights: S2000, E500, New Beetle Turbo S, 2 Mini Coopers, LC470, Yukon Denali XL, Z71 Suburban, Gen6 Camaro 1LE, 2023 Silverado ZR2. Some vehicle lowlights: Odyssey, Pacifica, Sequoia.

With the ZR2, I’d like to get into some light off-road trail driving.
welcome!! what mods???

I want better audio and I want a roll bar. Which looks best? Which install without drilling?
many members have upgraded the stagnant muddy Bose. i replaced my rears with Memphis MS62 from crutchfield and made a huge difference. others went the OEM factory rear subwoofer. lots of good info. good luck.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back