HUD

Magpie

Reaction score
My truck does not have hud but it has the lightt on top of the dash . Can you just buy the hud switch to enable it to work ?

My truck does not have hud but it has the lightt on top of the dash . Can you just buy the hud switch to enable it to work ?
Like you're positive it doesn't have it ? My brightness was turned all the way down so I couldn't see it. I sure what you're meaning by light on the dash.

Like you're positive it doesn't have it ? My brightness was turned all the way down so I couldn't see it. I sure what you're meaning by light on the dash.
No there is no switch , was hoping it is in the harness and wired for it .

The projector is in the dash and a red light will projected on the windshield but I don't have the switch in the dash .

The projector is in the dash and a red light will projected on the windshield but I don't have the switch in the dash .
My assumption is that if you do not have the tech package, you cannot retrofit the HUD and it is far more than a switch on the dash. Maybe someone can correct me if I am wrong.

My assumption is that if you do not have the tech package, you cannot retrofit the HUD and it is far more than a switch on the dash. Maybe someone can correct me if I am wrong.

The windshield has nothing to do with it. You prob don’t have a HUD because you don’t have the tech package.
you are wrong. HUD windshield is different.

If you don't have the 3 HUD switch controls , then you do not have the technology package. Is your rear view mirror a camera?
That’s part of the technology package also . At least its listed as included on my paperwork as part of the technology package , as well
As HUD and adaptive Cruise control is the other listed option included in it

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back