I NEED HELP and opinions

cardboardoperator

Reaction score
I am trying to design a license plate cover was almost done and getting ready to post for sale but ran into a problem. Stupid chevy put the holes too low so a quarter of the emblem is covered by the bumper. The first three pictures are what it looks like on the normal mounting holes. The last picture is where I would like it to be. Please comment your thoughts should I
1. Stop being so anal
2. Post it for sale it looks fine
3. Figure out a way to make a bracket to move it up (to where I want it)
4. IDC id just run some screws through the plastic above the normal mounting place

I enjoy making this stuff and appreciate all the support on my ETSY shop you guys really seem to love the cup holder inserts and want to keep new stuff on the shop if you have any ideas you would like to see designed and done please feel free to message me! Here is the link to the shop and all the Custom ZR2 stuff I make (P.S. the license plate is not a current one it used to be on my Cherokee crawler) https://azlayerz3dprints.etsy.com

Attachments

• Photo Apr 07 2024, 4 40 49 PM.jpg
    Photo Apr 07 2024, 4 40 49 PM.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Photo Apr 07 2024, 4 40 53 PM.jpg
    Photo Apr 07 2024, 4 40 53 PM.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Photo Apr 07 2024, 4 41 09 PM.jpg
    Photo Apr 07 2024, 4 41 09 PM.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Photo Apr 07 2024, 4 42 43 PM.jpg
    Photo Apr 07 2024, 4 42 43 PM.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Photo Apr 07 2024, 4 42 57 PM.jpg
    Photo Apr 07 2024, 4 42 57 PM.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 45
Smaller ZR2 across the bottom. No dip on the top frame. Technically the gestapo could pull you over for obscuring the plate.

Definitely need to cut the top area so the state can be seen. Lots of states have laws on the books for obstructing the plate. Personally, I think the ZR2 on the bottom needs to be smaller.

I am trying to design a license plate cover was almost done and getting ready to post for sale but ran into a problem. Stupid chevy put the holes too low so a quarter of the emblem is covered by the bumper. The first three pictures are what it looks like on the normal mounting holes. The last picture is where I would like it to be. Please comment your thoughts should I
1. Stop being so anal
2. Post it for sale it looks fine
3. Figure out a way to make a bracket to move it up (to where I want it)
4. IDC id just run some screws through the plastic above the normal mounting place

I enjoy making this stuff and appreciate all the support on my ETSY shop you guys really seem to love the cup holder inserts and want to keep new stuff on the shop if you have any ideas you would like to see designed and done please feel free to message me! Here is the link to the shop and all the Custom ZR2 stuff I make (P.S. the license plate is not a current one it used to be on my Cherokee crawler) https://azlayerz3dprints.etsy.com
looks nice but i live in a state with scumbag state cop mounties who now patrol nyc highways. that plate cover would be a ticket for me. it covers/obscures portion of the plate.

Reactions: AXE
OK i was thinking completely different. I get the state being covered the plate frames are from amazon just trying them out. I will make it with a smaller one and find a different frame with out the state covered(My state isn't as commie so I didn't really think about it ) Should I add Silverado too it

1. "Silverado ZR2"
2. "6.2 ZR2"
3. "ZR2"

4. OR anything else you guys would like to see on there

OK i was thinking completely different. I get the state being covered the plate frames are from amazon just trying them out. I will make it with a smaller one and find a different frame with out the state covered(My state isn't as commie so I didn't really think about it ) Should I add Silverado too it

1. "Silverado ZR2"
2. "6.2 ZR2"
3. "ZR2"

4. OR anything else you guys would like to see on there
Arizona is full commies! I've been pulled over many times for not having mudflaps on my lifted truck. Fuckers are always asking me to surrender my weapon too.

One dumbfuck asked me if I had any terrorist affiliations. I said I'm a descendent of Vikings does that count.

I just finally got the City of Peoria to drop trespassing charges from hunting on State Land north of town from last September. The hunting regulations are very clear you can hunt on state land with a hunting license. Cost me $3500 to hire an attorney and $100 for "court fees"! I've hunted over 20 years on that plot of land and it sits a couple miles from G&F headquarters. Been checked by G&F in the same area and no hassle. Meanwhile there's a 100s of vagrants and winter visitors camped all over the same land.

It's gotten bad in my opinion, no time to police crime, but plenty to police guys like me following the laws.

I trust no form of government anymore. It's filled with rank and file commies looking for a reason to be in you're shit.

Arizona is full commies! I've been pulled over many times for not having mudflaps on my lifted truck. Fuckers are always asking me to surrender my weapon too.

One dumbfuck asked me if I had any terrorist affiliations. I said I'm a descendent of Vikings does that count.

I just finally got the City of Peoria to drop trespassing charges from hunting on State Land north of town from last September. The hunting regulations are very clear you can hunt on state land with a hunting license. Cost me $3500 to hire an attorney and $100 for "court fees"! I've hunted over 20 years on that plot of land and it sits a couple miles from G&F headquarters. Been checked by G&F in the same area and no hassle. Meanwhile there's a 100s of vagrants and winter visitors camped all over the same land.

It's gotten bad in my opinion, no time to police crime, but plenty to police guys like me following the laws.

I trust no form of government anymore. It's filled with rank and file commies looking for a reason to be in you're shit.
Reassign these pricks to the border for a year in order to “rehab” them.

Reassign these pricks to the border for a year in order to “rehab” them.
That's the fundamental problem. No policing where the problems exist, but plenty where they don't. I won't go off on my tirade, but there's a lot examples around these parts. I felt like it started to get that way in the early 2000s and had progressively gotten worse. They seem to reward poor performance.

Most Member Reactions

Back