In search ZR2 Search @ MSRP in California

DANNYZR2

Reaction score
What's up guys in search for a GM Dealer or fleet manager willing to sell ZR2 at MSRP in Southern California.
All the help would be appreciated
willing to look in NV, AZ.

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE !

Sorry im in Northeast but can i suggest you stand your ground?? alot of guys here worked out how not to pay market adjustment. imo, you have the edge. this truck attracts a certain buyer( badass mother effers). i watched my truck sit on lot for about 6 months before the dealer caved. no mark up, 2750 in rebates and 1000 off sticker from dealer. good luck

What's up guys in search for a GM Dealer or fleet manager willing to sell ZR2 at MSRP in Southern California.
All the help would be appreciated
willing to look in NV, AZ.

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE !
There's a pile of them in Arizona and they are gonna have to discount them cause the lots are filling up.

Midway Chevrolet is one of the largest truck sellers in Southwest. I got mine at Sands Chevrolet. Let me know if you want my salesmen name.

There's a pile of them in Arizona and they are gonna have to discount them cause the lots are filling up.

Midway Chevrolet is one of the largest truck sellers in Southwest. I got mine at Sands Chevrolet. Let me know if you want my salesmen name.
Did you get yours at decent cost ? At MSRP or under ? Yeah shoot me the sales man info I'll give them a call

Thanks for the info BTW

Reactions: AXE
About $7k under MSRP. But mine was a carry over 2022. Midway Chevrolet had another 2022 in Dark Gray Metallic. They also had about 8 2023s.

About $7k under MSRP. But mine was a carry over 2022. Midway Chevrolet had another 2022 in Dark Gray Metallic. They also had about 8 2023s.
Sounds good brotha yeah I'll take your sales man contact.. can I say you recommended me ?

Sounds good brotha yeah I'll take your sales man contact.. can I say you recommended me ?
Sent you a PM with my personal contact info. Joe at Sands will definitely know my name and he's wanting to sell me a new Duramax too. He's also trying to sell trucks to all my relatives now.....LOL. He works hard for you, ultimately it's up to the desk jockey to agree to the deal, but he'll take them your offer. Tell them you're in town to buy and need a deal or your back on a plane.

I just looked at their websites and they say $4500 off all Silverados and specifically state ZR2s. I didn't see any ZR2s in my quick look, so not sure what you'll find.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230317_124313_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230317_124313_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 29

Most Member Reactions

Back