Interior Cleaning - What do you use?

Dallasensley

Reaction score
Hey All! What do you use to clean your interior? This is my first new truck in 20 years so It was easy to just use the Armor All cleaning wipes. I noticed they do tend to fade plastic. Since the dash and other areas are combinations of leather, plastic, and other materials what do you all use to clean the interior?

I use Chemical Guys interior detailer. Works well on the screen, dash, door skins, etc. Also does not leave a shine.

Hey All! What do you use to clean your interior? This is my first new truck in 20 years so It was easy to just use the Armor All cleaning wipes. I noticed they do tend to fade plastic. Since the dash and other areas are combinations of leather, plastic, and other materials what do you all use to clean the interior?
For the leather, I use Lexol cleaner and once dry I use Lexol conditioner. It does a good job. Did it this weekend for the first time on my ZR2.

Lexol, Chemical Guys cleaner. Adams & Leno leather conditioner. I think most of these brands are pretty good.

Dish soap first. Maguires natural shine for the plastics and dash. Lexol Or Leather Honey for the seats.

I dust mine with a Swiffer and wipe with damp cloth. Invisible Glass on glass. Then occasionally use Lexol, Mcguire, and Griots on the leather.

I've had trucks that look new after 10 years....... I've been in some others that look old after 10 months.

I really like Shine Supply, I haven’t had anything bad to say about any of their products yet. I usually just wipe the interior down with some cruise after my bi-weekly wash and use interior conditioners every other month as needed.

I start by dumping a bottle of AJAX all over the seats, then I take my commercial grade power washer and blast every last bit of it with the red 0 degree tip.

jk. I really like the Meguiars interior detailer. I leaves the surfaces just like factory. Not a fan of the shinny used car look.

For interior cleaning, Meguiar's, Chemical Guys, Adams and Griots are all good products. A small amount of Dawn in warm water and a cloth works well. Even on the carpet and seats. Just condition afterwards.
For interior and exterior protection...Aerospace 303 all day. Especially on the dash here in Florida. Works great on a ragtop as well.
For leather....I like Leather Honey. I've had good results with Meguiars and Lexol also.
Sometimes it just comes down to a preference.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back