Intro wanting info on average build times

jkindell

Reaction score
I ordered a HD ZR2 back in August from a large GM dealership in Idaho. I’ve gotten no help from Chevy or the dealer on why such a long wait, am l the exception almost 9 months and still no build date? I can put in a special order for a 25 mid June I hear, any insight would be helpful

I ordered a HD ZR2 back in August from a large GM dealership in Idaho. I’ve gotten no help from Chevy or the dealer on why such a long wait, am l the exception almost 9 months and still no build date? I can put in a special order for a 25 mid June I hear, any insight would be helpful
They dont have an allocation, so I'd quit waiting. There's a pile of them in inventory on GMs website. Just find one you want and put a deal together. 25s will be coming out in a few months, maybe just wait now.

As @AXE stated, you dealer isn't being honest with you and has no allocation. Find a rig on a dealers lot, or in TRANSIT, and buy that one!

there is a member here in michigan, moran chevy i think. he would be guy to give you straight biz. a little help guys....if you use search for moran, it may pop up.

Reactions: AXE
Look up supplier pricing for all on the forum. That is how he usually posts what he has and any incentives.

Jfillmore is his name and Moran Chevy is correct in Detroit.

Most Member Reactions

Back