Jumping ZR2

He's got some other videos with some stooopid shit........ but I'm glad there's people doing it to entertain me!

So, more money than brains?
I don't thing so, he's on his YouTube channel complaining he can't qualify for a home loan so he's selling the ZR2. Just another blowhard trying to be Internet famous!

I don't thing so, he's on his YouTube channel complaining he can't qualify for a home loan so he's selling the ZR2. Just another blowhard trying to be Internet famous!
So just no brains.....

For that bed to wack the cab you had some serious frame deflection going on when it bottomed out.

Why you don’t buy used vehicles.

Reactions: AXE
Takes a lot of balls to make a jump like this with a brand new stock truck.

When you put 1,000 down with gap coverage, it’s only as much as the payments you’ve made so far. You total it, insurance writes off the truck.

Majority of the country never really owns their vehicles so they could care less. YouTube is loaded with Bank Owned fake money.

When you put 1,000 down with gap coverage, it’s only as much as the payments you’ve made so far. You total it, insurance writes off the truck.

Majority of the country never really owns their vehicles so they could care less. YouTube is loaded with Bank Owned fake money.
Yeah there's dudes with 5 brand new trucks and 50k subscribers trying to be ballers.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back