Lift answers needed

CapC

Reaction score
Hello Guys, I have a 2023 ZR2. Have any of you guy lifted your truck 2.5 “ in the front and 2” in the rear.? If so which lift did you use for your truck?
Sitting on level ground, when I measure, my truck has a 3/4” rake from rear to the front.
If I raise it 2.5 “ in front and 2” in the rear, I’ll have closed the rake to 1/4” toward the front by lifting the truck.
Mainly , I just would like to know what lift kit or company did you use or find for the AT4 or ZR2.
Thanks a lot

Reactions: AXE
Several lifted now with BDS or Peak kits. Do some searching and you'll find details and photos.

Hello Guys, I have a 2023 ZR2. Have any of you guy lifted your truck 2.5 “ in the front and 2” in the rear.? If so which lift did you use for your truck?
Sitting on level ground, when I measure, my truck has a 3/4” rake from rear to the front.
If I raise it 2.5 “ in front and 2” in the rear, I’ll have closed the rake to 1/4” toward the front by lifting the truck.
Mainly , I just would like to know what lift kit or company did you use or find for the AT4 or ZR2.
Thanks a lot
Depends on what your gonna do with your truck?

The peak suspension would be ideal for keeping it close to stock and using the full suspension capability’s. You can add stronger LCAs from dirt king or Kibbetech, can’t do that with BDS. If your going for more rock crawling and pre runner this would be the way to go and allows for more modifications to be done.

With BDS/Cognito/ready lift/rough country you’ll cut into the frame and it will cost more to go back to stock (requires welding and a weaker frame) and not all aftermarket components work with BDS. If you just want a lift and will do light crawling/off-roading this will work.

One thing to remember with aftermarket is that they’re not universal and doesn’t always work with all other aftermarket components versus OEM.

New lifts will come out over time but depends on how long you want to wait.

Depends on what your gonna do with your truck?

The peak suspension would be ideal for keeping it close to stock and using the full suspension capability’s. You can add stronger LCAs from dirt king or Kibbetech, can’t do that with BDS. If your going for more rock crawling and pre runner this would be the way to go and allows for more modifications to be done.

With BDS/Cognito/ready lift/rough country you’ll cut into the frame and it will cost more to go back to stock (requires welding and a weaker frame) and not all aftermarket components work with BDS. If you just want a lift and will do light crawling/off-roading this will work.

One thing to remember with aftermarket is that they’re not universal and doesn’t always work with all other aftermarket components versus OEM.

New lifts will come out over time but depends on how long you want to wait.
Thank you guys, I appreciate the information .

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back