Loving my New ZR2

D Robinson

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,
I am Dale Robinson from Ennis, Montana. I just bought my 2024 ZR2 a couple of weeks ago. My wife and I are currently getting acquainted with all of it's features. Seems like we learn something new everyday. My other vehicles are a 2012 Toyota FJ, 2011 Camaro SSII, and a '79 Jeep Renegade.

Hello Everybody,
I am Dale Robinson from Ennis, Montana. I just bought my 2024 ZR2 a couple of weeks ago. My wife and I are currently getting acquainted with all of it's features. Seems like we learn something new everyday. My other vehicles are a 2012 Toyota FJ, 2011 Camaro SSII, and a '79 Jeep Renegade.
welcome

Hello Everybody,
excuse me
Hello Everybody,
i just got to thinking that the real Dale Robinson from Ennis Montana would have posted a pic of his new rig. you my friend must be an imposter.

excuse me

i just got to thinking that the real Dale Robinson from Ennis Montana would have posted a pic of his new rig. you my friend must be an imposter.
This is true, the real Dale Robinson from Ennis Montana which whom has a new ZR2, an FJ, a Camaro and Renegade would have shown us a pic of his Z

This is true, the real Dale Robinson from Ennis Montana which whom has a new ZR2, an FJ, a Camaro and Renegade would have shown us a pic of his Z
100%.....how dare someone impersonate the real Dale Robinson from Ennis Montana!!! nobody better mess with the real new forum member Dale Robinson from Ennis Montana!!!

Welcome! I was in your neighborhood last fall. I need a house there, can you find me one?

Attachments

• 20231023_100232.jpg
    20231023_100232.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 17
Welcome! I was in your neighborhood last fall. I need a house there, can you find me one?
Thank you. Yes, there doesn't seem to be many houses left on the market these days. Things went alittle crazy during and after covid but I will keep my eyes open. So were you fishing or hunting or maybe just passing through?

Thank you. Yes, there doesn't seem to be many houses left on the market these days. Things went alittle crazy during and after covid but I will keep my eyes open. So were you fishing or hunting or maybe just passing through?
On that trip I was passing through from a hunting trip in North Dakota. My family is from NW ND, so spent a fair amount of time in Montana on outdoor recreation activities. I live in Arizona and spend a lot of time in ND. Gonna try and get over to Montana more often. It's one my favorite places to be.

excuse me

LOL, your right, i should have put up a picture. This will have to do for now.
ZR2.jpg

On that trip I was passing through from a hunting trip in North Dakota. My family is from NW ND, so spent a fair amount of time in Montana on outdoor recreation activities. I live in Arizona and spend a lot of time in ND. Gonna try and get over to Montana more often. It's one my favorite places to be.
I have a few buddies in ND. Great bird hunting country. One of the reasons that we bought the truck was to pull our camp trailer to AZ during the winter months after I retire in a couple of years.

LOL, your right, i should have put up a picture. This will have to do for now.View attachment 11337

I have a few buddies in ND. Great bird hunting country. One of the reasons that we bought the truck was to pull our camp trailer to AZ during the winter months after I retire in a couple of years.
you are a good sport the real Dale Robinson. welcome again!!

Most Member Reactions

Back