Multi-Flex Black ZR2 @ msrp

nibael

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a Black ZR2 that is for stock. I managed to get it with the multi-flex gate too. It has a sunroof, high clearance steps and tech package as well. We will sell it for msrp, I am an inventory manager at a Chevy store in Alabama. This is an accepted and scheduled order. The TPW is 6/27. I have seen a few on here that have been trying to get a multi-flex truck and I thought I'd offer this one on here. dm me if interested and I'll get a salesman to call you. thanks

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have a Black multipro that is for stock. I managed to get it with the multipro gate too. It has a sunroof, high clearance steps and tech package as well. We will sell it for msrp, I am an inventory manager at a Chevy store in Alabama. This is an accepted and scheduled order. The TPW is 6/27. I have seen a few on here that have been trying to get a multipro truck and I thought I'd offer this one on here. dm me if interested and I'll get a salesman to call you. thanks
Wish that was a little closer to utah. I’d be all over that

I picked up 5 more ZR2 orders. all accepted, build dates from 6/13 to 7/11.. 4 have multi-flex tailgates. can arrange shipping, DM if interested. Thanks. price is msrp. no dealers, must be retail sale.

Most Member Reactions

Back