New 2024 Ford F-150 First Look: If It Ain't Broke, Add Stuff

My last truck was a 2018 F-150, 5.0 liter V8. Fabulous truck! One module in the radio went bad in 4.5 years. Mileage was city 17 - 18. Road trips 19 - 20. I think Fords get a bad rap for recalls, etc. There are seven Ford truck on my street and they run everyday, mostly service , oil field work. The owners like them.

Back in the 60's & 70's when I drag raced, I disliked Fords because swapping anything was a pain compared to GM and Chrysler.
I like all V8 trucks & cars nowadays. I've learned that Ford pioneered a lot of things in racing and if you really know the brand swaps are not as bad as I thought. Now, back to the Chevy talk......:cool:

Reactions: AXE
Did you see the part on TFL that ford is going to charge a monthly fee for 360 cameras 90 days after purchase? lol. They raised prices, removed options and are trying to charge to use features already built into the truck.. Not trying to hate on Ford. But I've seen nothing good from this refresh?

Did you see the part on TFL that ford is going to charge a monthly fee for 360 cameras 90 days after purchase? lol. They raised prices, removed options and are trying to charge to use features already built into the truck.. Not trying to hate on Ford. But I've seen nothing good from this refresh?
Mercedes and BMW are looking at doing the same. Charge to use features that are already on the vehicle when purchased...crazy!

If you don't buy a truck by tomorrow, your gonna have to pay extra for the plastic film you peel off during prep and PDI. You gonna give everyone a 40% raise and let them work 4 days a week things are gonna get expensive..... you'll pay for that shit one way or another.

I was at Sportsmans Warehouse today and they finally had some Nosler Trophy Grade 7mm-08 ammo in stock. I rarely hesitate if I want something, but this shit was $78 for a box of 20. I had both boxes in my hand when I looked at the price and decided no fucking way I'm paying $170 for 40 rounds of ammo at $4.28 a trigger pull.

If you don't buy a truck by tomorrow, your gonna have to pay extra for the plastic film you peel off during prep and PDI. You gonna give everyone a 40% raise and let them work 4 days a week things are gonna get expensive..... you'll pay for that shit one way or another.

I was at Sportsmans Warehouse today and they finally had some Nosler Trophy Grade 7mm-08 ammo in stock. I rarely hesitate if I want something, but this shit was $78 for a box of 20. I had both boxes in my hand when I looked at the price and decided no fucking way I'm paying $170 for 40 rounds of ammo at $4.28 a trigger pull.
I was thrilled to see 9mm ammo as low as $0.22 per round.

No shit! Wow, that's getting up there in .50 cal territory.

LOL..... my dad just informed me that 6.5 PRC is $110 box at Sportmens Warehouse in ND. That's not a common caliber, but it's still about $0.20 of material on a bad day.

LOL..... my dad just informed me that 6.5 PRC is $110 box at Sportmens Warehouse in ND. That's not a common caliber, but it's still about $0.20 of material on a bad day.
I bought everything I need to reload years ago, I got tired of that BS...screw them and their COVID excuses.

I bought everything I need to reload years ago, I got tired of that BS...screw them and their COVID excuses.

I reload 10mm, 357, and 45ACP because I shoot a lot of it and is expensive to shoot, so it saves me a lot. Used to primarily do hunting rifle rounds, but don't shoot enough of it to matter.

Reloading ain't even cheap anymore. Just bought 4 lbs of Power Pistol and paid $226 to get it to my door. Magnum small pistol primers $6-10 per 100. Should be 1/2 that. May as well buy a Ford 150 and get screwed that way.

Most Member Reactions

Back