New here and New to Chevy Trucks

INMATE

Reaction score
Hi All! New member here.
I have a 2023 ZR2 Bison edition in Summit White underway, and take delivery around middle of June.

I'm going to have the dealer install the Borla exhaust but see theres 3 versions. Anyone got any input on them for sound? Being louder is not a concern for me. But for looks I like the dual tips that point straight out, not the down turned ones.

Thanks

i got the
Hi All! New member here.
I have a 2023 ZR2 Bison edition in Summit White underway, and take delivery around middle of June.

I'm going to have the dealer install the Borla exhaust but see theres 3 versions. Anyone got any input on them for sound? Being louder is not a concern for me. But for looks I like the dual tips that point straight out, not the down turned

Hi All! New member here.

I'm going to have the dealer install the Borla exhaust but see theres 3 versions. Anyone got any input on them for sound? Being louder is not a concern for me. But for looks I like the dual tips that point straight out, not the down turned ones.

Thanks
Congrats on rig. i had dealer install Borla exhaust. it sounds like a beast and no drone. good luck.

Borla S-Type sounds awesome in my opinion, there's several posts with links to videos. ATAK is supposed to be more aggressive though I think, but there's also a touring (most expensive) version that is more tame. S-Type is the in-between and sounds pretty great.

Hi All! New member here.

Thanks
Borla S dealer installed …transforms the truck..

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back