New here

JGaray

Reaction score
Hello,I went last week and placed an order for the 2024 ZR2 1500 with the 3.0 LZ0 in Glacier Metallic Blue. A little about me,I'm a Marine Vet (Medically Retired,did 13 years),From California but live in Washington State,do woodworking as a hobby/side hustle. Looking forward to getting my truck and learning some stuff!

Edit: forgot to add what I drove, had a Cruze from 2011 until I sold it this year and am currently driving my wifes Traverse until my truck is here!

Last edited:
Hello,I went last week and placed an order for the 2024 ZR2 1500 with the 3.0 LZ0 in Glacier Metallic Blue. A little about me,I'm a Marine Vet (Medically Retired,did 13 years),From California but live in Washington State,do woodworking as a hobby/side hustle. Looking forward to getting my truck and learning some stuff!

Edit: forgot to add what I drove, had a Cruze from 2011 until I sold it this year and am currently driving my wifes Traverse until my truck is here!
Welcome, I have a glacier blue myself, it’s a gorgeous color. Thanks for your service, looking forward to hearing of any mods once you’re in the saddle.

Welcome, I have a glacier blue myself, it’s a gorgeous color. Thanks for your service, looking forward to hearing of any mods once you’re in the saddle.
It really is,everyone in my family that's seen the color has complimented on how good it looks. Thank you. I already know I want to add a sub,which will be a huge difference from the 2 12's I had in my cruze. I also have been looking at the S&B Cold Air Intake but not sure what else. What have you done to yours?

welcome. this is a really good forum. thanks for your service.

welcome. this is a really good forum. thanks for your service.
Thank you. Yeah,I've read quite a few already throughout my time researching. I want to drop my order number but I just ordered last week 🤣

Most Member Reactions

Back