New Member - Chevrolet Dealer

Cole.At.GenesisChevy

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Cole, I am a sales consultant and inventory manager at Genesis Chevrolet in metro Detroit, Michigan.

I've been aware of this forum for a bit and have monitored it since one of the founding members first reached out to me via email from one of my comments on a GM Authority article when the ZR2 was revealed. Months later, I had the privilege of delivering my store's first Silverado ZR2 to another reader of that article who was local to me (delivered 3/31). I sell all ordered vehicles at MSRP or below.

Part of my job is ordering and monitoring inventory, and I have access to all GM dealer announcements and order configuration/pricing/tracking systems. I'm aware that there is at least one other forum member with these abilities as well. The ZR2 remains a limited build model as of now (6% of allocation), but I am not opposed to a future partnership with this forum and possibly offering membership deals in the future if the community allows and supports it.

Much more to come. Anyone can PM me with questions.

Hello everyone,

My name is Cole, I am a sales consultant and inventory manager at Genesis Chevrolet in metro Detroit, Michigan.

I've been aware of this forum for a bit and have monitored it since one of the founding members first reached out to me via email from one of my comments on a GM Authority article when the ZR2 was revealed. Months later, I had the privilege of delivering my store's first Silverado ZR2 to another reader of that article who was local to me (delivered 3/31). I sell all ordered vehicles at MSRP or below.

Part of my job is ordering and monitoring inventory, and I have access to all GM dealer announcements and order configuration/pricing/tracking systems. I'm aware that there is at least one other forum member with these abilities as well. The ZR2 remains a limited build model as of now (6% of allocation), but I am not opposed to a future partnership with this forum and possibly offering membership deals in the future if the community allows and supports it.

Much more to come. Anyone can PM me with questions.
Can you help me order a ZR2 in California? Should I pm you? I really don’t want to pay 10% over MSRP. It’s like the new Xbox’s and PS5’s

Can you help me order a ZR2 in California? Should I pm you? I really don’t want to pay 10% over MSRP. It’s like the new Xbox’s and PS5’s
I can order and arrange shipping to California. Shipping would be additional cost. Shoot me a PM if you want.

Most Member Reactions

Back