Scottiew13

Reaction score
Good morning. I’m a new member to this forum. Just purchased a 2022 ZR2. Looking forward to learning what I can about these trucks. Thanks for the add.

Attachments

• IMG_1748.jpeg
    IMG_1748.jpeg
    317.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1746.jpeg
    IMG_1746.jpeg
    393.4 KB · Views: 57
welcome..nice rig! what are specs on tire/rim and lift?
I believe it’s a 295/60 R 20 but I’ll have to check when I get home. Unfortunately I bought it from a dealer who had taken it in as a trade so they didn’t have any info as far as the lift. It is a Cognito lift which kept the original shocks.

I believe it’s a 295/60 R 20 but I’ll have to check when I get home. Unfortunately I bought it from a dealer who had taken it in as a trade so they didn’t have any info as far as the lift. It is a Cognito lift which kept the original shocks.
wow! 20's. its a smart looking rig. welcome again. you gonna do any more mods?

wow! 20's. its a smart looking rig. welcome again. you gonna do any more mods?
Thank you! I am going to be having Amp Research steps put on in the next week or two. I’m 5’11” and I’m having to pull myself in with the grab handle. The dealership believed it was a 4” lift but I didn’t see any 4” Cognito lifts online so I really don’t know.

Thank you! I am going to be having Amp Research steps put on in the next week or two. I’m 5’11” and I’m having to pull myself in with the grab handle. The dealership believed it was a 4” lift but I didn’t see any 4” Cognito lifts online so I really don’t know.
awesome!! thought you used auto rope deployment to climb in. you should consider a muffler or exhaust. really makes 6.2l sound much better. lots of options here.

By any chance does anyone know what this wiring is under my right rear passenger seat?

Attachments

• IMG_1775.jpeg
    IMG_1775.jpeg
    557.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1773.jpeg
    IMG_1773.jpeg
    585.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1774.jpeg
    IMG_1774.jpeg
    646.3 KB · Views: 37
some type of speaker or amp wiring.
That’s what I would assume too. Just not sure why the previous owner would have pulled the amp or subwoofer out and left the wiring. I’m also wondering if that is the wiring kit that is used for the Kicker sub and amp kit you can get for the Silverado. It would be nice not having to wire that kit if I end up purchasing it.

The stock underseat storage box is missing, so more than likely they had the GM subwoofer in there. Probably swapped it out or sold it and decided to was more work to pull the wire.

The stock underseat storage box is missing, so more than likely they had the GM subwoofer in there. Probably swapped it out or sold it and decided to was more work to pull the wire.
Thanks for the info. I wasn’t sure if the underseat storage was standard or an option. That would make sense that the subwoofer was there and then removed.

That’s what I would assume too. Just not sure why the previous owner would have pulled the amp or subwoofer out and left the wiring. I’m also wondering if that is the wiring kit that is used for the Kicker sub and amp kit you can get for the Silverado. It would be nice not having to wire that kit if I end up purchasing it.
i can see + and - on connex.

Most Member Reactions

Back