Bmp4510

Reaction score
Hi. I just got my 1500 ZR2 Duramax a few weeks back. I live in Hawaii and flew to Dallas to get the truck. Drove it back to California, stopping to see my new grandson, then loaded the truck onto a ship. It took 2-3 weeks to get it here. I’ve been happy with it so far, although it did throw a P138c code yesterday. Emissions related from what I’ve read. Set up an appointment with the local dealer next week, and cleared the code myself for now. I appreciate the help, experience and knowledge of the forum.

Attachments

• IMG_9451.jpeg
    IMG_9451.jpeg
    602.9 KB · Views: 27
Hi. I just got my 1500 ZR2 Duramax a few weeks back. I live in Hawaii and flew to Dallas to get the truck. Drove it back to California, stopping to see my new grandson, then loaded the truck onto a ship. It took 2-3 weeks to get it here. I’ve been happy with it so far, although it did throw a P138c code yesterday. Emissions related from what I’ve read. Set up an appointment with the local dealer next week, and cleared the code myself for now. I appreciate the help, experience and knowledge of the forum.
welcome!!

That was a good trip already. Land and sea. Congratulations 😀

Komo Mai

I'm thinking that is the most adventurous travel a ZR2 has had in its first month of service.

Why didn't you just drive it to Hawaii :unsure:

Most Member Reactions

Back