New Member:)

pat5923

Reaction score
Bought my ZR2 3.0L (LZ0) March 2, 2024. Traded in a Rivian R1T for it. What a difference in ownership. Couldn’t be happier with my decision to get back into a real truck! No more range anxiety! Glad to be here.

Attachments

• IMG_7042.jpeg
    IMG_7042.jpeg
    372.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6952.jpeg
    IMG_6952.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6953.jpeg
    IMG_6953.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 24
Bought my ZR2 3.0L (LZ0) March 2, 2024. Traded in a Rivian R1T for it. What a difference in ownership. Couldn’t be happier with my decision to get back into a real truck! No more range anxiety! Glad to be here.
welcome to the best forum. you gonna laugh, you gonna cry but most of all you are gonna see in real time your wallet drain on mods. nice rig!!

Welcome! Curious...what did you not like about the R1T?
It drove really nice. Solid steering, planted on the freeway, off road is very capable, tons of power on demand. It was a quad motor. With large battery pack. The truck just did not have a range I was comfortable with. The charging experience was a huge inconvenience to me. My day to day tasks I was worried about charge level, longer trips it was just not convenient, adding a couple hours on a normal 8 hour drive. It started to become a burden. I was often changing my daily schedule around charging the truck, That being said, it is waaay better than most EV’s.

It drove really nice. Solid steering, planted on the freeway, off road is very capable, tons of power on demand. It was a quad motor. With large battery pack. The truck just did not have a range I was comfortable with. The charging experience was a huge inconvenience to me. My day to day tasks I was worried about charge level, longer trips it was just not convenient, adding a couple hours on a normal 8 hour drive. It started to become a burden. I was often changing my daily schedule around charging the truck, That being said, it is waaay better than most EV’s.
and i thought it was the impending class action fraud lawsuit.

Most Member Reactions

Back