I called Onstar and they gave me the error code - P22FE - ECM - Engine System

"The Emissions System is not performing as expected. An issue has been detected in the Exhaust Emissions System which monitors and controls exhaust gases released into the air from the engine. If the vehicle is continually driven with this light on, the emission controls might not work as well, the vehicle fuel economy might not be as good, the engine might not run as smoothly and could lead to future repairs."

I'm not too worried about it, I was watching demonwork's videos on youtube and he got the same error under a thousand miles, cleared it himself and it never came back.
Welcome to the ZR2 rabbit hole! Congratulations!
This is a great group with great fellas!👍
My cats went bad on mine around 14k miles. They had to replace both of them.
They also had to put a new infotainment center in about 3 -4 months ago because it just stopped working altogether.
Then, just this week the A/C system. The compressor went and blew the seals and tore the belt up, so they replaced everything. Completely flushed and refilled the system. Dealership gave me a rental until it's done. Hopefully early next week.

Otherwise no other issues. I've got just under 19k and I absolutely love this truck. It's a beast on the trails and has done everything I put to it!

All new vehicles have their issues, just like @HighTechPauper said. If you have an issue, search the form and Internet 1st before you take it for service. Being informed makes things go smoother for all involved. I've had to go to a couple different dealerships until I found one that seems to have their ducks in a row and things go very smoothly when I need to take it in.

I held out for the Glacier Blue. I used TrueCar to purchase and searched for about 3-4 months before I found a dealership that had one with the configuration I wanted at the price I was willing to pay. I paid cash for mine and figured, if I was gonna pay 80k for something , I'm gonna get what I want and not settle for less. Very happy I waited! IMHO, the blue just makes this truck pop!

Again, welcome and enjoy!

Last edited:
Just picked up a new Summit White 3.0 ZR2 and happy to join the club and learn more about this beast. I'm a former Raptor owner (2019) and looking forward to the change this truck brings along with some increased mileage. Very new to me still but I love it so far!

View attachment 12093View attachment 12094

I was originally set on glacier blue but they were getting tougher to find and the ones that I did were either over equipped Bisons or the base with little to no options. I was taking a look at a lakeshore blue that had been sitting on their lot for several weeks when this summit white was unloaded from the carrier and spoke to me. Build date 02/24, hopefully she treats me well!
Congratulations and welcome new ZR2 owner myself Black 3.0 Duramax.
AC
Georgia

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back