New owner from SC

MikeB

Reaction score
Just purchased my first 2023 ZR2. Love it!! Have questions about tire replacement. I hate the Goodyears that came on it. I’m a Nitto kinda guy. With the factory 2 inch lift and a 1.5 front leveling kit with new control arms I’m seeing from previous posts that the 295/70/18 could work. Any kind of input would be much appreciated.
Thanks y’all!

Just purchased my first 2023 ZR2. Love it!! Have questions about tire replacement. I hate the Goodyears that came on it. I’m a Nitto kinda guy. With the factory 2 inch lift and a 1.5 front leveling kit with new control arms I’m seeing from previous posts that the 295/70/18 could work. Any kind of input would be much appreciated.
Thanks y’all!
Welcome! There are TONS of tire threads on here. Search the forum and you shall find ;)

Thanks so much. I’ll try to figure out how to navigate. I’m Old!!!😂😂

Reactions: AXE
Thanks y’all!
Mine worked extremely well, but you gotta make modifications to wheel well. That makes a lot of people uncomfortable, but it makes for a much better looking truck.

You'll find lots of people that say mine doesn't rub or mine only rubs a little. But I doubt they would let me test it.

Welcome! Where in SC are you? I'm just across the state line in GA (Sav)

Mine worked extremely well, but you gotta make modifications to wheel well. That makes a lot of people uncomfortable, but it makes for a much better looking truck.

You'll find lots of people that say mine doesn't rub or mine only rubs a little. But I doubt they would let me test it.
TINY modifications?? 😂 or am I gonna need to break out the sawzall? LMAO

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back