New to the Forum

erixZR2

Reaction score
Good morning!
I’ve had my ZR2 for about two months now, I bought her mid September. Absolutely love the truck! Much like everyone here wish it came with larger tires, blah, blah, blah…. 🤣. Been putting some work into her appearance over the last week or so, I’ll add pictures to the what have you done this week thread. Appreciate everyone here and the sharing of fixes and how-to. 🤙
Eric

Good morning!
I’ve had my ZR2 for about two months now, I bought her mid September. Absolutely love the truck! Much like everyone here wish it came with larger tires, blah, blah, blah…. 🤣. Been putting some work into her appearance over the last week or so, I’ll add pictures to the what have you done this week thread. Appreciate everyone here and the sharing of fixes and how-to. 🤙
Eric
Welcome.

Good morning!
Eric
welcome

Good morning!
Eric
Welcome and enjoy your rig !

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back