New to the ZR2 Family

FuzzLife

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Chris from SoCal but soon to be Nevada in 2025. New to the ZR2 family and looking forward to meeting new people and having discussions about our trucks. My girl is a 2024 ZR2 3.0 Straight 6 Turbo Diesel in Sterling Grey Metallic. I've added a few cosmetic mods to it, nothing serious just yet...it's only a few days old. Yeah I know, I went crazy with the blacked out flag theme...but hey still looks good while being patriotic at the same time.

Attachments

• IMG_5651.jpg
    IMG_5651.jpg
    358.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5714.jpg
    IMG_5714.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5710.jpg
    IMG_5710.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5712.jpg
    IMG_5712.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5777 (1).jpg
    IMG_5777 (1).jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5812.jpg
    IMG_5812.jpg
    435.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5814.jpg
    IMG_5814.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5815.jpg
    IMG_5815.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5818.jpg
    IMG_5818.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5817.jpg
    IMG_5817.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Welcome...I think you need to add a few more flags ;) When you're ready to some real mods, check out my signature. I hope you enjoy your truck as much as we all do...congrats my friend!
Thank you brother I am enjoying as much as I can but I can't drive it for 2 weeks sadly due to having Spine surgery 2 days ago. Worst timing ever LOL but I'll make up for lost time.

Hey everyone, I'm Chris from SoCal but soon to be Nevada in 2025. New to the ZR2 family and looking forward to meeting new people and having discussions about our trucks. My girl is a 2024 ZR2 3.0 Straight 6 Turbo Diesel in Sterling Grey Metallic. I've added a few cosmetic mods to it, nothing serious just yet...it's only a few days old.
few mods today hundreds spent tommorow. welcome!!!

Welcome!

One piece of advice for you on those valve stem caps...
They are a dissimilar metal, in just a few short months they will weld themselves onto the valve stem and it won't be pretty, the best you can do is to keep them lubed up and remove them every single month to check your tire pressures. My grandson worked for a few years at a tire shop and he has seem them seize onto the threads in as little as a month in the winter with road salts in use.

Welcome!

One piece of advice for you on those valve stem caps...
They are a dissimilar metal, in just a few short months they will weld themselves onto the valve stem and it won't be pretty, the best you can do is to keep them lubed up and remove them every single month to check your tire pressures. My grandson worked for a few years at a tire shop and he has seem them seize onto the threads in as little as a month in the winter with road salts in use.
I appreciate the advice thank you...I looked into that prior to ordering them and made sure they had a plastic cap inside so stop the metal on metal issue.

Hey everyone, I'm Chris from SoCal but soon to be Nevada in 2025. New to the ZR2 family and looking forward to meeting new people and having discussions about our trucks. My girl is a 2024 ZR2 3.0 Straight 6 Turbo Diesel in Sterling Grey Metallic. I've added a few cosmetic mods to it, nothing serious just yet...it's only a few days old.
Nice truck! I have had 3 of the 3.0 Duramax trucks and you will love that motor

Most Member Reactions

Back