New to the ZR2 Family

it was a great place for education and opportunity..like living in the country with a new york city skyline. its a shit hole now and rife with bad politics. im gonna retire soon and head for the hills. Murica!!!
I don't blame you...Queens has turned into the same junk heap along with the rest of the boroughs. I'm glad I moved out in 98 when it was still decent. MURICA!!!

it was a great place for education and opportunity..like living in the country with a new york city skyline. its a shit hole now and rife with bad politics. im gonna retire soon and head for the hills. Murica!!!
Lots of great places getting ruined by shitty politics. That's the way the globalist want it. If they make everything shitty everybody will finally be equals! #liblogic

Lots of great places getting ruined by shitty politics. That's the way the globalist want it. If they make everything shitty everybody will finally be equals! #liblogic
Exactly! That's one of the reasons why I left...besides feeling like everything was due last week and you are a heart attack waiting to happen. #libsruincities

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back