new ZR2 owner here

DVS78

Reaction score
hello all - picked up my new 2024 Glacier blue 6.2 ZR2 last week. this truck is badass. hope to learn things that I do not know on this site. I am in So Cal - which there seems to be a few of yall.

only mod i have done so far is a short stubby antennae lol. i am getting some running boards delivered tommorow. I may do a post on them as they are not the high clearance or amp steps like many people have - they are some cheap amazon specials that look pretty decent and hug the trucks body - figured they wouldn't break the bank, and can always return them. if I like them I will get them lineXd or rhino lined.

anyhow glad to be part of this community!

hello all - picked up my new 2024 Glacier blue 6.2 ZR2 last week. this truck is badass. hope to learn things that I do not know on this site. I am in So Cal - which there seems to be a few of yall.

only mod i have done so far is a short stubby antennae lol. i am getting some running boards delivered tommorow. I may do a post on them as they are not the high clearance or amp steps like many people have - they are some cheap amazon specials that look pretty decent and hug the trucks body - figured they wouldn't break the bank, and can always return them. if I like them I will get them lineXd or rhino lined.

welcome!! thats a very unique color!!

Welcome! I recently joined as well...Great bunch of guys in this group. Where in SoCal?

Welcome! And don't forget...

worthlesswithoutpics.JPG

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back