New ZR2 owner

dirtyzdeedz

Reaction score
Hello all
I purchased my 22 ZR2 about a month ago so I’m still getting to know it. It was used with 8400 miles. So far I’m pretty happy. There’s things I need to change that I don’t like. Mainly what the previous owner installed. I don’t care for the headache rack on the bed and the steps on the nerf bars are too skinny for work boots….
Everything I own is a GM, and I do all the work on my vehicles. I’ve got an 01 Corvette that I’ve pretty much had everything apart and upgraded. I’ve already got the first piece coming for the ZR2. I’m installing an S&B CAI. I ran one on my GMC All Terrain for 140,000 miles and loved it. The rack is getting taken off so I’m gonna have to fill the holes and replace the bed caps….my OCD. I’ve got a Truxcedo Lo-Pro roll up bed cover on the way. I’ve also had one of those on my last 3 trucks. Again, never had a single issue. I plan on wheels and tires once I get the life out of the stockers. Im thinking Bronze. It should look really good with the Glacier Blue. Nerf bars will get swapped out. Then who knows. It does have MBRP exhaust which actually sounds pretty good. I definitely plan on taking this truck on some serious trips. Do some back country camping. I’m gonna use this thing for what it’s intended for. So I might end up going with an overland build. I’m sure it’ll be a sickness like all my other toys. Look forward to sharing ideas and helping anyway I can. Later guys/gals
IMG_5415.jpeg

IMG_5372.jpeg

Hello all
I purchased my 22 ZR2 about a month ago so I’m still getting to know it. It was used with 8400 miles. So far I’m pretty happy. There’s things I need to change that I don’t like. Mainly what the previous owner installed. I don’t care for the headache rack on the bed and the steps on the nerf bars are too skinny for work boots….
Everything I own is a GM, and I do all the work on my vehicles. I’ve got an 01 Corvette that I’ve pretty much had everything apart and upgraded. I’ve already got the first piece coming for the ZR2. I’m installing an S&B CAI. I ran one on my GMC All Terrain for 140,000 miles and loved it. The rack is getting taken off so I’m gonna have to fill the holes and replace the bed caps….my OCD. I’ve got a Truxcedo Lo-Pro roll up bed cover on the way. I’ve also had one of those on my last 3 trucks. Again, never had a single issue. I plan on wheels and tires once I get the life out of the stockers. Im thinking Bronze. It should look really good with the Glacier Blue. Nerf bars will get swapped out. Then who knows. It does have MBRP exhaust which actually sounds pretty good. I definitely plan on taking this truck on some serious trips. Do some back country camping. I’m gonna use this thing for what it’s intended for. So I might end up going with an overland build. I’m sure it’ll be a sickness like all my other toys. Look forward to sharing ideas and helping anyway I can. Later guys/gals
View attachment 6474
View attachment 6475
nice stable...welcome.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back