New ZR2

Tdbmd

Reaction score
Hello,
Just purchased a new 2023 ZR2 this week. I have had a number of Chevrolet Silverados over the last 15 years as we have them for ranch/farm trucks. My last truck was a Trail Boss with the 3.0 Duramax. I have previously had 3 of the small Duramax trucks, two RSTs and a Trail Boss. This is my first Silverado with the 6.2 motor

Hello,
Just purchased a new 2023 ZR2 this week. I have had a number of Chevrolet Silverados over the last 15 years as we have them for ranch/farm trucks. My last truck was a Trail Boss with the 3.0 Duramax. I have previously had 3 of the small Duramax trucks, two RSTs and a Trail Boss. This is my first Silverado with the 6.2 motor
Hello,
welcome.

Only have one photo so far, quick shot right after getting it home. Windows are now tinted but the the balmy -20 weather, more photos will probably have to wait a bit

Attachments

• IMG_5340.jpg
    IMG_5340.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 33

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back