Newbie from the "Lou" in Missouri

Pappa D

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Just picked up my new 2024 Sterling Gray 1500 ZR2. Loving the upgrade from my 2018 Colorado Z. The 6.2L rocks! Still getting use to all the bells and whistles, this forum really helps. Thanks to all who post their experiences.
ZR2.jpg

Hello everyone! Just picked up my new 2024 Sterling Gray 1500 ZR2. Loving the upgrade from my 2018 Colorado Z. The 6.2L rocks! Still getting use to all the bells and whistles, this forum really helps. Thanks to all who post their experiences.
View attachment 13126
I really like the sterling grey probably my favorite. Congratulations on your new ride. Look forward to hearing about steps covers etc planned. 😀

I really like the sterling grey probably my favorite. Congratulations on your new ride. Look forward to hearing about steps covers etc planned. 😀
Thanks X

Ironically, I ordered the Amp drop down running boards and a BAK Revolver cover last night. I'll have to post some pics once installed.

View attachment 13126
welcome....nice color. my favorite bell and whistle is that black plastic thing just above the floor mat to the right on the drivers side. try slamming it down against the firewall.

Welcome! Nice rig! That color was number 2 on my list. Went with the white on my ‘24 1500. Mrs overruled me on another grey ride lol
Thanks NullNomad. I was originally liking the Lakeshore Blue just couldn't find one with the multi-flex tailgate. Found this Silver one which grew on me pretty quick with the black & silver contrast. The white is cool as well!

Most Member Reactions

Back