OEM Tow Mirrors ?

SeaHunt

Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know if they make OEM tow mirrors for a 2022 rig that keeps all the functions including the cameras ?? I had them on my 2017 HC and really miss them since I tow a concrete pump to different jobsites. Thanks !

Hey guys, does anyone know if they make OEM tow mirrors for a 2022 rig that keeps all the functions including the cameras ?? I had them on my 2017 HC and really miss them since I tow a concrete pump to different jobsites. Thanks

Hey guys, does anyone know if they make OEM tow mirrors for a 2022 rig that keeps all the functions including the cameras ?? I had them on my 2017 HC and really miss them since I tow a concrete pump to different jobsites. Thanks !
i know the GM accessory tow mirror wont work if you have lane change and blind zone alert.

Reactions: AXE
boostautoparts.com makes tow mirrors for our GM trucks, they are suppose to have the options you are talking about in development.

First post… taking delivery on a certified ‘23 this week. only 4k miles, and the pics show cameras all work w the 360 view. I’m assuming they’re OEM, but wanted to share.

Attachments

• IMG_0020.jpeg
    IMG_0020.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0021.jpeg
    IMG_0021.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 24
First post… taking delivery on a certified ‘23 this week. only 4k miles, and the pics show cameras all work w the 360 view. I’m assuming they’re OEM, but wanted to share.
forum not allowing anymore Glacier Blue Z's on the forum. lol hahaaa!!
welcome and good luck. what are your first mods gonna be?

No idea… I’m coming from a ‘10 Silverado, so EVERYTHING is an upgrade! the very first thing I’ll do is probably get a hood deflector and things to protect that beautiful Glacier Blue! in my defense, before my current truck, I had a similar blue that I’ve always loved.

Attachments

• IMG_2921.jpeg
    IMG_2921.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2594.jpeg
    IMG_2594.jpeg
    283.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0020.jpeg
    IMG_0020.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 15
I contacted my local dealership about those mirrors last week and they said yes they have them at a cost of 3000.00 dollars for the pair plus labor. They do have all the features to maintain the 360 view. I guess I'll stick to my OEM's for now. Just sold my 32ft Contender and not planning on towing nothing for now.

Attachments

• 20231007_115613.jpg
    20231007_115613.jpg
    400.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot 2024-01-07 115118.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-07 115118.png
    118 KB · Views: 17
I contacted my local dealership about those mirrors last week and they said yes they have them at a cost of 3000.00 dollars for the pair plus labor. They do have all the features to maintain the 360 view. I guess I'll stick to my OEM's for now. Just sold my 32ft Contender and not planning on towing nothing for now.
Wow!$3000.0 dollars. I doubt that i would ever pay that for mirrors! These dealers don't mind retailing the hell out of a guy.

For $3K they can put them in their trophy case and keep them forever!

No idea… I’m coming from a ‘10 Silverado, so EVERYTHING is an upgrade! the very first thing I’ll do is probably get a hood deflector and things to protect that beautiful Glacier Blue! in my defense, before my current truck, I had a similar blue that I’ve always loved.
im just breaking balls my friend. glacier blue is king here. northsky blue gets no respect!!! imo, you should consider an exhaust upgrade. huge difference from stock. lots of options depending in budget and tons of info here.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back